Professional & Self Employed
Whether you are a doctor or a plumber, a solicitor or an electrician it is vital that you take time to consider the key financial planning tools that you should have in place. For instance, if you are a partner in a business, you need to be sure that you have a plan in place to both protect your business partners and you in the event of death or illness. Making sure you have a back-up plan if you cannot work for a prolonged period of time is vital to keep you and your family secure without being a drag on the business. And finally, plotting a course to ensure you have adequate income in retirement should be a given.
We can advise and guide you on:
- Keyman Loan Cover – Pay off business loans in the event of illness or death
- Keyman Cover – Protect against the financial loss if a key employee becomes ill or dies
- Retirement Planning – Puts money away today, tax efficiently, so that you can have the retirement that you want.
- Income Protection – Provides you with a means of replacing a large portion of your income during long term illness right up to retirement age if necessary, thus removing financial stress as you focus on recovery. Contributions are tax deductible.
- Succession Planning – Makes sure that the value of business assets is not diminished by the effects of inheritance tax.