Financial security is important to us all. And while we are healthy and working, it is important to make provisions to ensure that our families and businesses have a back-up plan to deal with the impact of death or serious illness. We can organise your back-up plan to suit your personal circumstances so that everything that you have worked so hard to build and achieve will be secured.
We can advise you on:
- Life Assurance – to provide a cash lump sum on death to secure your family’s future
- Serious Illness Cover – to provide a lump sum should you suffer a serious illness so that day to day living expenses can be paid comfortably while you recover
- Inheritance Tax Cover – allows you to make sure that those who inherit from you on your passing have a means to pay any taxes due on inheritance so that assets do not have to be sold
- Mortgage Protection – protects your home if you die by clearing the outstanding mortgage. It is also possible to include serious illness cover which will pay out if you should suffer a serious illness.
- Income Protection (otherwise known as PHI or Permanent Health Insurance) – the most comprehensive way to insure your income – it pays out a large portion of your income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury for a prolonged period and will pay right up to retirement age if necessary.